REPENTANCE GUIDELINES FOR DAY TEN:
We are using the book by Sandie Freed – Conquering The Antichrist Spirit* as a guideline and for informational purposes.
Read: Isaiah 14 : 13-14
“For thou has said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.” KJV
Repent for the following :
- All the motivations and intentions in our hearts, our ancestors hearts, the church and the nation’s heart which is wanting to rule and reign from a place of power
- We repent for agreeing with the antichrist spirit to rebel against God and His Kingdom
Ten is a “Yod“.
Excerpt from the Bible Wheel “ Tenth letter is based on yad, Hebrew word for a hand”*. – A hand is about being able to grip, hold, power, praise, authority.
Let us repent through the Ten commandments:
- You shall no other gods than Me – we have served other gods including the antichrist
- no graven image – we have built and worshipped other images of other gods and worshipped the antichrist when we worshipped something else which is against God.
- Name of the Lord – when we take the Lord’s name in vain, we show no fear and reverential awer of God – and there is a sound in us which is not of His kingdom.
Carry on working through all ten commandments.
*Conquering The Antichrist Spirit, Sandie Freed, Chosen Books a division of Baker Publishing Group *The Bible Wheel, Richard Amiel McGough, Bible Wheel Book House