REPENTANCE GUIDELINES FOR DAY EIGHT:
We are using the book by Sandie Freed – Conquering The Antichrist Spirit* as a guideline and for informational purposes.
Read: 1 Timothy 4:1
Repent for ourselves, our families & generationally, our nation and the church of South Africa.
- Departing from the faith, all backsliding
- Listening to seducing spirits
- Listening to doctrines of devils
- Lying and hypocrisy
- Having our consciences seared with a hot iron
- Setting up laws and legal strangleholds which prevent people from coming into fullness of Gods purposes and intentions
- Being part of profane and old wives fables
- Being blind and deaf and hardened to the true gospel
Turn from an antichrist doctrinal structure and agree with God for His holiness and righteousness to be formed in us. May Christ sanctify us and may purity flow from us in word, in conversation, in deeds, in spirit and in faith.
Read: Mark 8:22–26
Pray God would heal our eyes to see and receive His vision through the Cross of Calvary, the death and resurrection of Christ. His vision for us, our nation, the church and may He heal us to walk out the vision of God and His passion.
*Conquering The Antichrist Spirit, Sandie Freed, Chosen Books a division of Baker Publishing Group