The House of Ariel Gate has embarked on a 40 journey of prayer and repentance in respect of the antichrist Spirit:
What does antichrist mean?
In Sandie Freed’s book “Conquering the Antichrist Spirit*” she explains:
“An antichrist system is a demonically organized scheme consisting of many different components, such as demonically inspired philosophies, false belief systems, and false religion.” (page 26)
“An antichrist structure is similar. Every physical structure that is built begins with a plan of some type. Antichrist structure therefore points to a manner and process of building structures of philosophies, organizations and ideas. The word antichrist structure is used to disclose how Satan builds a platform, or seated position, in our lives and belief systems.” (page 27)
REPENTANCE GUIDELINES FOR DAY ONE:
Read Hosea 10 and repent through Hosea 10 as the Body of Christ and the nation of South Africa:
- Like empty vines, not bringing forth fruit for the Lord but only for ourselves.
- Increasing altars and creating images against Christ and His kingdom.
- Having divided hearts
- No fear of God
- Swearing falsely and making ungodly covenants
Gods judgments include us being put to shame and being cut off as the foam upon the water (v7)
Let us turn as the Body of Christ and the nation of South Africa to:
- Sow to ourselves in righteousness by turning to Christ
- Reaping the mercy of Christ
- Breaking up the fallow ground
- Seeking the Lord
Luke 11 v 2 – Teach us to pray again Lord.
“Our Father Who is in heaven, Hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done (held holy and revered) on earth as it is in heaven. Give us daily our bread and forgive us our sins, for we ourselves
Also forgive everyone who is indebted to us. And bring us not into temptation but rescue from from evil.”
Lets repent as the Body of Christ and the nation of South Africa for:
- Glorifying and honoring other people as well as ungodly structures and systems.
- Building a kingdom which is opposing God’s kingdom in this nation and in ourselves throughout our generational ancestry.
- Mirroring the image and purposes of an ungodly kingdom instead of God’s kingdom
- Not forgiving, holding grudges, offences, 2nd hand offences, judgmental
- Wanting to produce our own inheritance and wanting our own desires – not seeking Gods purpose and will.
- Standing against the purposes of God and stewarding our own desires.
- Building our own towers and protection
- Not trusting God
- Being filled with pride, arrogance, rebellion and witchcraft.
Other Resources to also use:
Some prayers to use pray and repent through. I suggest as we repent and pray through these scriptures, they are only guidelines. Use your own language, find scriptures and repent for the Body of Christ and nation of South Africa in identification repentance.
- Prayer against the antichrist:
- Prayers to mitigate the power of the antichrist:
- Deliverance from the antichrist spirit:
- Defeating the spirit of antichrist:
*Conquering The Antichrist Spirit, Sandie Freed, Chosen Books a division of Baker Publishing Group