We are continuing to pray and repent with Part 2 of the Prayer & Repentance In Respect Of Antichrist Spirit:
Some territory has been retaken for Christ in our hearts but it is not a finished work in us yet.
The nations still do not belong to God. so we are continuing.
We are praying and repenting for ourselves as individuals, our families and generationally, the Body of Christ – the Church, our nation. As we keep praying and repenting, May God give us nations as His inheritance. May He use our prayers and repentance to build His Kingdom. We are growing in capacity but it is the Lord’s battle and we are following Him.
Remember to take communion and you can use the covering prayers in the Repentance book as well
The Book “Spiritual Warfare Battle Plan by Jennifer leClaire” (1) has been used as a reference for these prayers.
With reference to Page 27 and 28:
“Job 41:1 to 4 says “Can you draw out Leviathan with a hook or snare his tongue with a line which you let down? Will he make many supplications to you? Will he speak soft words to you? Will he make a covenant with you? Will you take him for a servant forever?”
James 3:6 reveals “the tongue is a fire, a world of evil. The tongue is among the parts of the body, defiling the whole body, and setting the course of nature on fire, and it is set on fire by hell. And James 3:16 teaches us “For where there is envying and strife, there is confusion and every evil work.”
Leviathan is a covenant-breaking spirit……………………. When this spirit rages, those who come under its influence will break covenant with you without a second thought and with no apology.
Leviathan is a very large aquatic animal which may have been a type of dragon.
The word ‘hook’ means to fasten in the jaw in the sense of tying or binding.
(Hebrew Strongs H2443 https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?strongs=H2443&t=KJV)
The word ‘line’ or ‘cord’ means a rope, territory, band, company, measured portion, lot, part or region, pains of travail, union, destruction (https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?strongs=H2256&t=KJV)
- Psalm 74:14
- Psalm 104:26
- Isaiah 27:1
In Isaiah 27:1 God calls Leviathan the piercing and crooked serpent.
‘Piercing’ is like fleeing, fugitive but in the sense of moving fast and breaking through, cutting through. (https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/lexicon.cfm?strongs=H1272&t=KJV)
‘Crooked’ is bent out of shape, twisted, distorted. (https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/lexicon.cfm?strongs=H6127&t=KJV)
Some scriptures to repent through regarding our tongues. – There are many other scriptures which you can research and pray through as well.
- Job 6:24
- Job 15:5
- Job 27:4
- Job 41: 15-17
- Job 41:34
- Psalm 5:9
- Psalm 10:7
- Psalm 12:4
- Psalm 34:13
- Psalm 50:19
- Psalm 52:2
- Psalm 64:3
- Psalm 73:9
- Psalm 120:2
- Prov 12:18
- covenants with water and with Leviathan to snare people with our tongues.
- arrogance and pride
- the damage done to God’s kingdom through our tongues by means of gossip, slander, lying, wicked covenants we made with our tongues.
- the false doctrines taught and the strife, confusion, anger, hurt, jealousy we deposited and created through our tongues.
- self-righteousness; hypocrisy, scornfulness; narcissism, egoism, self-sufficiency;
- building a territory, region, measured portion, roping or measuring a portion unto leviathan and others through our ungodly travail and union with powers of darkness.
- hooking people, nations and binding them to an ungodly counsel, word or decree.
- cutting through the measurements of God to bind people and nations to a twisted, distorted measurement.
- the deceptions introduced into our minds and the scales we have covered ourselves with.
- Ask God to cleanse our lips and remove from us the dna of Leviathan.
- Give up all benefits, inheritance and gifts received from Leviathan and ask God to burn everything out of us which looks like Leviathan.
- May God heal us back to His image and
1 Spiritual Warfare Battle Plan, Jennifer leClaire, Charisma House