We are working through scriptures and repenting for the iniquity and wickedness formed in us through all the ages. The iniquity empowers an ungodly antichrist system to operate and as we repenting, we are taking responsibility for the sin, transgression and iniquity as individuals, as families, generationally, as the nation and as the Body of Christ.
PART 3 – NUMBER 7:
“The Antichrist” by Arthur W. Pink ISBN 978-0-8254-3502-7 – Some information has been used from this book.
The book of Revelation makes known the fact that there is a Trinity of Evil. Each of these three evil persons comes into view in Rev 13. First, there is ‘the Beast’ (v2). Second, there is ‘the Dragon’ (v2). Third, there is ‘another Beast’ (v11). ………… In Rev. 19:19,20 we are told “and the Beast was taken, and with him the False Prophet …. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone and then in 20:10 we read “and the Devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the Beast and False Prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.”
“The above scriptures clearly establish the fact that there is a Trinity of Evil. The Devil stands opposed to God the Father “Ye are of your father, the Devil John 8:40. The Antichrist stands opposed to God the Son. The remaining evil person stands opposed to God the Holy Spirit.”
The first Beast receives his power, seat and great authority from the Dragon Rev. 13:2 2 Thess 2:9
The first Beast is worshipped Rev 13:4 2 Thess 2:4 “He as God sitteth in the temple of God”.
The first Beast has a mouth ‘speaking great things” Rev 13:5 2 Thess 2:4 .. “Who …. Exalteth himself above all that is called God”. Rev 13:5 “has a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies”. The first beast makes war on the saints Rev 13:7
The second Beast causes the earth to worship the first Beast Rev 13:12.
We are repenting for :
- All worship of self, idolatry, witchcraft, rebellion against God.
- Wanting power and authority and we don’t care from what source
- Wanting seats of governance no matter who we have to pay off, covenant with
- Lust for power and authority
- Worship of the false Jesus who is not the Christ with nail pierced hands and feet.
- Worship of a false doctrine attached to a false grace and a false spirit.
- Using our mouths to spread a false sound, doctrine, belief and opinion.
- Every opinion in me which does not align with Christ and His intercession must die.
- Every time I have voiced something onto the earth and it can be used to build and strengthen an alter of unrighteousness, I need to repent and as God to shut the sound off. We need some crop failures of what we have prayed and spoken as Christ’s church.
- All the ‘selfies’ and exaltation of self which has assisted the spirits of this world to deafen and blind us to the truth in Christ.
- Proverbs 1: 27 – end in message bible speaks of complacency being murder. Repent using this scripture.