We are continuing to pray and repent with Part 2 of the Prayer & Repentance In Respect Of Antichrist Spirit:
Some territory has been retaken for Christ in our hearts but it is not a finished work in us yet.
The nations still do not belong to God. so we are continuing.
We are praying and repenting for ourselves as individuals, our families and generationally, the Body of Christ – the Church, our nation. As we keep praying and repenting, May God give us nations as His inheritance. May He use our prayers and repentance to build His Kingdom. We are growing in capacity but it is the Lord’s battle and we are following Him.
Remember to take communion and you can use the covering prayers in the Repentance book as well
The Book “Spiritual Warfare Battle Plan by Jennifer le Claire” (1) has been used as a reference for these prayers.
Page 76 – 79 …. “John 10:10 proclaims that Jesus came to give us abundant life but the enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy. Surely Jesus disarmed principalities and powers, triumphing over them by the Cross (Col. 2:15). But death has not yet been destroyed : “For He will reign until He has put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be destroyed is death” (1 Cor. 15:25-26).”
Page 79 … “Some sins produce death more quickly than others. When Ananias and Saphira lied to the Holy Spirit in the midst of revival, death immediately overtook them (Acts 5:1-11). Likewise, when King Herod took glory that belonged to God, death immediately overtook him (“Acts 12:23). Usually, though, unrepentant sin is like a cancer that eats away at you slowly.”
“Unforgiveness, harbouring hate in your heart, also can open the door to the spirit of death. Jesus was clear when He said : “Whoever hates his brother is a murderer and you know that no murderer has eternal life remaining in him” (1 John 3:15).”
“Another way to open the door to the power of death is to dabble in the occult. Leviticus 20:27 warns that occultism is punishable by death.… Note that like any spirit, the power of death may have entered through no fault of your own. It may enter through your bloodline. If there is murder in your bloodline, you need to repent even though you are not the one who committed the murder. “
“Examine your heart for any known sin, especially if you are experiencing chronic illness, suicidal thoughts, hopelessness, a pattern of loss or destruction, dead or dying dreams, or thoughts that say ‘I wish I was dead.’ Those may be signs of a spirit of death attacking your life.”
- Hebrews 2:14-15 Repent for fear of death and ask the Lord to deliver from this fear because Jesus came in the flesh that He could destroy him who has the power of death, that is, the devil.
- Repent for harbouring unforgiveness, bitterness, hatred in your heart and the iniquity of this in your bloodline generationally.
- Repent for murdering through words and deeds generationally.
- Repent for participating and operating in the occult – whether willingly, knowingly or not. Repent for operating in the occult in any sphere or rank whatsoever.
- Repent for lying to the Holy Spirit
- Repent for taking God’s glory.
- Repent for all the words out of your mouth and your generations which fed a spirit of Death and Destruction, giving a door to this spirit. Prov 18:21 Math 12:37
- Ask the Lord to dissolve – by His Blood – the covenants with death connected to you and to connect you with His covenant of Life. May the Holy Spirit bring resurrection power and quicken you in all areas of your spirit, soul and body.
1 Spiritual Warfare Battle Plan, Jennifer leClaire, Charisma House